Friday, September 27, 2019

Pumpkin Art


What a cute pumpkin.I made the pumpkin with the Layering Oval Dies. I cut three ovals out and inked the edges with a sponge dauber in Pumpkin Pie ink. I cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock at 4 1/4 inches by 11 inches and scored it long side at 5 1/2 inches for my base. I cut 3 inches off the front of the Crumb Cake cardstock. I added Whisper White cardstock to the bottom layer of the Crumb Cake cardstock measuring 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I cut another piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 2 3/4 x 4 inches. I laid the Whisper White cardstock on the Stamparatus and placed the Buffalo Check Stamp on the door and inked it up with Pumpkin Pie.  After stamping the Buffalo Check background. I attached the Whisper White cardstock to the extra piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that I cut off at the beginning. I used a piece of scrap Crumb Cake that was two inches wide and cut out a topper with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and adhered it behind the the Crumb Cake. I arranged the ovals how I wanted them to create my pumpkin and glued them in place. For the greenery I used the Leaf Punch. I adhered the pumpkin and greenery to the Pumpkin Pie Buffalo Check. I used the sentiment from Varied Vases. I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie ink and cut the end in arrow. For the final step I added Crumb Cake Bakers Twine to the Scalloped Tag Topper to make a bow.

If you enjoyed this card hit the follow by email link so you will be notified when I post additional cards and information. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment