Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Sweetly Swirled Thank You


What a pretty thank you card this is. I used the Sweetly Swirled stamp set for this card. The base of this card is Pretty Peacock cardstock cut at 11 x 4 1/4 inches. It is then scored at 4 1/4 inches on the landscape side (long side) and folded in half. The next layer is a piece of  Vellum cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I then added a Piece of Blackberry Bliss as the last layer cut at 5 inches x 3 1/4 inches. I stamped the large oval swirl, leaves, and flowers on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I cut the oval swirl out with an oval die from the Layering Oval Dies. The flowers and leaves are cut by hand. The sentiment was added to a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock cut at 3/4 inches wide by 3 1/4 inches long. I stamped thank you in Blackberry Bliss ink . I then cut the ends of the cardstock. I stamped the flowers in Terracotta Tile ink and Pretty Peacock ink. The leaves are stamped in Mossy Meadow ink. The floral sprouts are stamped in Soft Suede and Blackberry ink. If you enjoyed this card don't forget to click on the follow button to be notified when new blogs are posted. You don't want to miss anything! Don't forget the Buy 3, get 1 FREE on select Designer Series Paper is still going on. The Holiday Catalog is now live. If you would like to join my team I would love to have you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment