Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Soft Spring


The card base is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches in Highland Heather cardstock. I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 5 1/4 x 4 inches and layered it on top. I then took another piece of Whisper White  cardstock and cut it at 5 x 3 3/4 inches. I used the craft brushes to add Gorgeous Grape ink, Old Olive ink, Daffodil Delight ink, Coastal Cabana ink, and Melon Mambo ink. I then used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the flower from the Soft Spring stamp set. I used the thank you sentiment from the Sweetly Swirled stamp set. What a fun simple card. The Soft Spring stamp set can be yours by hosting your own party online or in house. If you enjoyed this card hit the follow button to be notified when I post more inspiration. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting.

2 comments: