Friday, September 6, 2019

Country Home

I have many people in my life that I am so Grateful for. I love to send cards to brighten someones day. The Country Home stamp set is just that. 


For this card I used Mossy Meadow cardstock cut at 11 x 5 1/4 and scored at 4 1/4. I used a piece of Designer Series paper from Come Sail Away. This piece is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I used Whisper White to cut out a doilie. I stamped the milk can, hello, and  the cotton spray on Whisper White Cardstock with Black Momento ink. I used the Smoky Slate Stampin' blends in both the light and dark to color the milk can. I use Glossy Accents to put a layer of clear gloss over the milk can. I used the Smoky Slate Stampin' blends, Old Olive light and dark bends, and Rich Razzlberry dark and light blends. I cut a Q-tip up and added cotton balls where the cotton should be. I used Mossy Meadow Linen thread for an accent. I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock with Rich Razzleberry ink.  I then cut the sentiment out with the stitched rectangle dies. I hope you enjoyed this card. I am grateful for you. Hit the follow button to be notified when I add new information to my blog. If you would like to join my team I would love to have you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Don't forget about the Buy 3, get 1 FREE sale on Designer Series paper. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment