Monday, September 9, 2019

Sail Home Thanks


The Sail Home Bundle is perfect for this Thanks card. I used a piece of  Night of Navy cardstock cut at 4 1/4 by 11 inches. It is scored at 4 1/4 and folded in half. I used a sheet of the Come Sail Away Designer Series paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I used the Layering square die in Night of Navy cardstock for my next layer. I cut out a stitched square out of the Stitched Shape Dies on Crumb Cake cardstock. I stamped the birds on the Crumb Cake stitched label square.
 I stamped the sail boat and the Thanks on a piece of scratch Whisper White cardstock. I used the Sailboat die from the Sail Home Bundle to cut out the sailboat. For the sentiment I cut out the navy blue scrap from Stitched Nestled Dies as well as the Thanks. I added the night of navy/ Sahara Sand bakers twine to the side and tied it in a knot. I hope you enjoyed this card. Click on the follow button to be notified when I share more card ideas. Don't forget about the Buy 3, get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale. The Holiday Catalog has also gone live. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment