Friday, September 20, 2019

Set Sail In The Direction Of Your Dreams


The base of this card is made in Night of Navy Cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 4 inches. The next layer is Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I then cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 4 x 2 3/4 inches. I  laid a piece of Burlap Ribbon under the Night of Navy cardstock. I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 inches. I made a circle using the light Pool Party Stampin' Blends. I used Night of Navy ink and stamped the large boat on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock. I used the matching die to cut it out. I attached the boat in the circle with adhesive and stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink. I hope you enjoyed this card. If you would like to follow my tutorials hit the follow button. Reminder that the Come Sail Away paper is a part of the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE  Designer Series Paper sale. As always Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment