Monday, September 23, 2019

Daisy Lane and Gather Together


I mixed Gather Together stamp set with Daisy Lane to create this card.The base of this card is Early Espresso cardstock cut and folded at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. The next layer is Very Vanilla cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I took the leaf from the Gather Together Stamp set and stamped it once in the left corner and once towards the right corner using Crumb Cake ink. I used the dies from Seasonal Layers to cut out two leaves out of Copper Foil. I then placed them somewhat over the leaves I stamped. I stamped two daisies in each color Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry cardstock. I used the coordinating inks to stamp the daisies. I punched the daisies out by using the large daisy punch. I added a dimensional in between the matching daisies and layered them. For the center I added the Perennial Essence Floral Centers. I then stamped the sentiment from Gather Together onto a stitched layering oval die and placed it on a dimensional and applied it to the upper left hand corner. I hope you enjoyed this card. Hit the follow button if you would like to be notified when I add inspiration to my blog. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment