Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Still Scenes Season Greetings



The Holiday Catalog is available to EVERONE. This card features the Still Scenes Bundle. I used Night of Navy cardstock for the card base. The dimensions of the base are 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. I then used a sheet of Whisper White cardstock and embossed dots on it and used the matching die to cut an insert for the snow globe shaker. The Whisper White layer is cut at 5 1/4  x 4. I used the same globe die and cut out the globe onto a scrap piece of the Whisper White. I used sponge daubers to add Night of Navy ink, Balmy Blue ink and Seaside Spray Ink. I added white paint to a paint brush with a little water and tapped the brush to get white drops onto the background, I then stamped the house on another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. I used the house die to cut the house out.  I colored the house with the Stampin' Blends in Crumb Cake using both the light and dark blends, the door is colored with Real Red, light and dark blends. I also used the dark Crumb Cake Stampin' blend to color the branches on the tree. I used the Season's Greetings stamp in Delicata Silver Shimmery ink. I stamped the sentiment on a sheet of Night Of Navy piece of cardstock cut at 1 inch and then trimmed the ends off. I attached the house to the scrap piece of Whisper White that I added it to the blue background with Stampin' dimensionals. I used a scrap piece of Night of Navy Cardstock to cut out the base of the Globe. I added the decorative base using a piece of Silver foil paper. I adhered the snow globe shaker with a little bit of ice stampin' glitter onto the back of the Whisper White Layer and also the top of the Night of Navy Cardstock. It is sandwiched between to the layers. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Follow my blog for more inspiration. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment