Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Woven Heirloom Bundle


I absolutely love this Woven Heirloom Bundle. I promised you would see more cards using this bunde. Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card. I was immediately drawn to this set. For this card I used Seaside Spray cardstock. I cut it at 11 x 4 1/4 inches. I then turned the page to landscape side (long side) and scored it at 4 1/4 inches. I then folded it in half on the score line. The next layer is Terracotta Tile cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. The next layer is Woven Threads Designer Series paper cut at 5 x 3 3/4 inches. I used the Heirloom frame dies to cut the frame in Terracotta Tile cardstock. Once I cut the frame out I ran the Terracotta Tile frame the Big Shot with the Heirloom frame embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Tuxedo black Memento ink. I added the scroll at the bottom in Seaside Spray ink. I placed my sentiment down and then glued the frame to the top.

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I do. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Don't forget to check out the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series paper sale. The Woven Threads paper is included in this sale. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment