Thursday, September 26, 2019

Perennial Essence and Beautiful and Strong


This weeks challenge from Rhonda's Creative Corner is a Color Challenge. It will begin 9/27/2019 and run through 10/2/2019.  You must use Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot, and Pretty Peacock on your card.

For my card I used a sheet of Crumb Cake cardstock for the base. The base measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. The next layer is the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I used the die measuring approx. 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and cut out the Merry Merlot cardstock. I used another Stitched Rectangle Die approx 4 1/2 x 3 for the Pretty Peacock cardstock. For my sentiment I used the Stitched Nested Label Die. I choose the one measuring approx 4 1/4 x 2 1/2. The sentiment comes from the Strong and Beautiful stamp set. I stamped You have what it takes to be Unstoppable & I couldn't be more Proud in Merry Merlot ink. I used a piece of White Vellum with the Perennial Flower Stamp set to stamp the flower in Whisper White ink. After the ink dried I used the Perennial Flower Punch to punch the flower out. I adhered the two pieces together with a mini glue dot. For the center I added the Perennial Essence Floral Center. The final piece is a piece of Braided Linen Thread.

If you enjoyed this card hit the follow button. and you will be notified when I post more inspiration. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment