Thursday, September 12, 2019

To The Woman Who Does It All With Grace & Wisdom



I know many woman in my life who will be receiving this card. For the base I cut a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock at 11 x 4 1/4 inches. I turned the paper to the landscape side (long side) and scored it down the middle at 4 1/4 inches. I then folded the card in half on the score line to make my base. I cut a piece of Soft Suede cardstock to 5 1/4 x 4 inches and placed in the card base. I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 5 x 3 3/4 inches and placed it on the Stampuratus. I placed the Buffalo Check stamp on the Stamparatus and inked it up with Soft Suede ink. I moved my Whisper White cardstock just a tiny bit and inked my stamp up again with Soft Suede ink and stamped again. This is how I got the image to be off a little bit. I then attached this layer to the Soft Suede cardstock. I took a piece of Burlap ribbon and cut it at 3 3/4 inches and laid it towards the bottom of the Buffalo check layer. I used Daisy Lane to stamp two flowers out on Daffodil Delight cardstock. I stamped the images using Daffodil Delight ink. I used the Large Daisy punch to punch out the flowers.  I used a Stampin' Dimensional to place one flower on top of the other. I added adhesive to the bottom of the flower and placed it on top of the burlap. I added a Gold Faceted Gem to the middle of the flower.  I used the Leaf Punch to punch out the leaves in Old Olive cardstock and arranged them on two sides. I used the sentiment from Strong & Beautiful. I Stamped the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Soft Suede ink and used the stitched rectangle dies to cut it out. I took the next size up in the stitched rectangle dies and cut out a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock to use as a background for my sentiment.

 I hope you enjoyed this card. Click the follow button to be notified when I post new cards and information. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting.

1 comment: