Saturday, October 19, 2019







The Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper is so amazing. I used Night of Navy as my card base cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches. I used a piece of Very Vanilla  cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches and layered it on the Night of Navy. The Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper is cut at 5 x 3 3/4 inches. I added a piece of Real Red ribbon behind the Stitched Oval that I cut out with the Big Shot. I used the Pine Tree punch to cut out the tree and added some Holiday Rhinestones to the tree. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. Christmas Cheer was stamped with Night of Navy ink on a piece of Very Vanilla scrap paper and cut out using the classic label punch. 

I hope you enjoyed this card. As always Happy Crafting


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment