Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Still Scenes Peace and Happiness


I love how versatile Stampin' Up products are, don't you? The base on this card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches in Shaded Spruce cardstock. The next layer is a piece of Wrapped In Plaid Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I used a scrap piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock to cut out and emboss the frame using the Heirloom Frames and Dies. I stamped the house on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock that fit nicely under the frame. I used the Stampin' Blends in Light Pool Party, Light and Dark Old Olive, Dark Red, and Light and Dark Crumb Cake. I added the Snowfall Accent Puff paint on top of the evergreen tree. The sentiment can be found in the Itty Bitty Christmas cling stamp set. I stamped Peace and Happiness in real red ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and used the Classic Label punch to punch it out. I love how this card came out. So simple and peaceful. If you like this card hit the follow by email button to be notified when I add more inspiration. If you have any questions or would like to join my team feel free to contact. I would love to have you. As always Happy Crafting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment