Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Snowman Season Heartwarming Memories



I love it when a simple card is so pretty, don't you? The card is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches in Coastal Cabana cardstock. The next layer is Whisper White cut at 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches. I used a piece of Let it Snow Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches. I stamped the snowman with the tree on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and fussy cut it out. The Stampin' Blends were used in Dark Real Red, Dark Pumpkin Pie and Dark Pool Party to color the snowman. I used a scrap piece of Coastal Cabana to stamp my sentiment in Real Red ink and cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle dies. I added a snowflake cut out of White Glitter paper. I hope you enjoyed this card and as always Happy Crafting.

tams# 37894
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment