Thursday, October 24, 2019

Let it snow card and matching gift box


The Base of the card is Real Red card stock cut at 8 inches x 5 1/2 inches then scored at 4 1/4 inches. The next layer is Whisper White card stock cut at 5 1/4 inches x 4 inches. I ran the card stock through the embossing machine with the Swirls and Curls embossing folder and attached it to my card base. I cut  a piece of the red and white Let it Snow designer series paper at 1 3/4 inches and attached it to the Whisper White layer. I stamped the juggling snowman on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. I colored the nose of the snowman with the dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' blend. To cut out the snowman I used the Stitched Shape dies. I cut real red cardstock in the scalloped circle dies to put behind the snowman to layer it. Let It Snow was stamped in Real Red ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and was cut out using the Stitched Shape dies as well. I added a piece of Real Red cardstock from the layering square dies to put behind Let It Snow and attached it to the designer series paper. For the snow I used the snowfall accents puff paint.

The Gift box is Real Red card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 inches. On the long side score at 1 inch and 4 1/2 inches. On the other side score at 1 inch, 3 1/2 inches, 4 1/2 inches and 7 inches. The Designer Series Paper is cut at 2 1/4 inches x 3 1/4 inches. I used three pieces, one on both sides and one on the bottom when you open the gift box. I added a piece of Real Red ribbon to tie it shut. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you liked it hit the follow by email button. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and as always Happy Crafting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment