Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Gather Together Monthly Kit










This class is perfect for those who don't live in my area or have a conflict with scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment!  


Option 1:
You will receive the The Gather Together Bundle and pre-cut supplies to create 6 cards; 2 of each design. I will also include envelopes, ink spots, pre-punched pieces (that are not included with the dies) and accessories for you to use to complete the cards. I will include complete instructions to your email address in PDF format. You will need to provide your adhesive and clear blocks to mount your stamps on. The price of the kit includes shipping and will only be sent within the United States. Payment for the Monthly Stamp Club can be made by sending me an email indicating you would like to purchase the October Monthly Stamp Club. The price for this months kit is $65 which includes shipping. I will then send you an invoice or you can send payment directly to paypal.me/RhondaHenkins
 with October Kit in the note section. Items will NOT be ordered until payment is received. You can expect to receive your items approximately 14 days after your order. If you already have an item featured in this months kit ex; the ink pad, contact me and I will let you know what the dollar amount is to substitute it with another product of your choice. If you fail to contact me with your replacement products you will automatically be shipped the original kit.
Option 2:
If you already have the bundle and would just like the paper, pre-punched pieces, accessories and pdf you can choose option 2. Send an email to me and I will send you an invoice for $20. This includes shipping.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting!


Option 2:

If you already have the bundle and would just like the paper, pre-punched pieces, accessories and pdf you can choose option 2. Send an email to me and I will send you an invoice for $20. This includes shipping.  



 If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment