Friday, October 4, 2019

Free Skate Warmest Winter Wishes


The Holidays are fast approaching. I don't know about you but I love the Holidays. For this card I used Whisper White cardstock as my base. It measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. The next layer is a piece of Real Red cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I added a piece of Wrapped in Plaid cut at 5 x 3 3/4 inches on top of that. I used the matching detailed skate die set to cut out the greenery in Shaded Spruce Cardstock. I placed it behind the skates and placed three red rhinestones on it. I used the coordinating dies to cut out two of the plain skates and two of the decorative skates in Whisper White cardstock. I added some gold tinsel ribbon (retired) through the holes to look like laces. I added silver foil to the bottom of the skates for the blades. I stamped Warmest Winter Wishes in Shaded Spruce ink onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was cut out using the oval dies. I placed real red cotton ribbon under the sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card. Are you getting in the Christmas spirit? If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Don't forget to hit the follow me by email button. As always Happy Crafting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment