Thursday, October 10, 2019

Christmastime Is Here


Christmas Rose is not just for Christmas! The base of this card is made in Flirty Flamingo cardstock folded at 5 1/2 inches by 4 1/4 inches. The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches. The first thing I did was run my embossing buddy across the Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the Christmas Rose with Versa Mark ink and added white embossing powder to it. I removed the excess powder and used the heating tool to emboss the card. Once the card was embossed I used the Stampin' Blends to color it. I stamped Flirty Flamingo ink on a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the sentiment and used the classic label punch to cut it out. I used the light and dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends to color around the rose. 

I hope you enjoyed this card and as always Happy Crafting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment