Sunday, October 6, 2019

Gather Together Bundle and Stitched Nestled Label Die


The base of this card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches in Soft Sea Foam cardstock. The next layer is a piece of Designer Series paper from Come to Gather cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I used the Stitched Nestled Dies to cut a piece of Whisper White out for my sentiment. I added three Coastal Cabana rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone basic jewels. I placed a piece of linen thread under my sentiment. I attached the sentiment with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the large leaf in Soft Sea Foam ink on a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut it out using the matching die. I then placed it on the next to the sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card and as always Happy Crafting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment