Friday, August 16, 2019

Yummy Christmas Holiday 2019

I love making Christmas cards! I would like to introduce you to Yummy Christmas.  This set is available to customers beginning September 4th. What a cute gingerbread house. Do you make Gingerbread houses in your home for the holiday season? Sign up to be a demonstrator to order yours today!





The base card is Real Red cardstock cut at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2. It is scored at 4 1/4 and folded into a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 card. I used pool party cardstock for my next layer. I cut it with the  STITCHED RECTANGLE DIES. I used the rectangle measuring 4 1/2 long by 3 inches wide. I then used the gumdrops and peppermint from the stamp set to stamp all over the cardstock. The ink I used was also Pool Party.  I then used the Stampin' Blends to color the gingerbread house and trees. In the corner of the base I added three glue drops with glitter in it. For the sentiment I stamped it in Real Red ink and Call me clover ink





Thank you for looking at my blog. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like a holiday catalog send me an email with your name and address and I will send one out to you. As always happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment