Friday, August 23, 2019

Stampin'_Up Holiday_Designer_ Series_ Paper share 2019-2020

Have you seen the Designer Series paper in the new Holiday Catalog? Oh my gosh, it is all beautiful!! Would you like to buy it all but don't want to break the bank? Join me for a paper share. You will receive 96 pieces of paper. What a great opportunity to get your hands on all of the beautiful designs! The cost for each person is $35. this includes shipping.
* Please email me before August 31st at rlhenkins@gmail.com and let me know how many packets you would like to purchase.
*September 1st I will send you an invoice for your order.
*September 3rd all payments must be received. I will not place your order without payment.
* September 4th order will placed.
*September 11th -19th packets will be prepped
*September 20th orders will be shipped (if not sooner).

No comments:

Post a Comment