Tuesday, August 27, 2019

September Monthly Stamp Club

This class is perfect for those who don't live in my area or have a conflict with scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment!  You will receive the Free as a Bird cling stamp set, ink pad or pads, aqua painter and pre-cut supplies to create 6 cards; 2 of each design. I will also include envelopes, pre-punched pieces and accessories for you to use to complete the cards. I will include complete instructions to your email address in PDF format. You will need to provide your adhesive and clear blocks to mount your stamps on. The price of the kit includes shipping and will only be sent within the United States. Payment for the Monthly Stamp Club can be made by sending me an email indicating you would like to purchase the Monthly Stamp Club.The price for this months kit is $75 which is $60. in Stampin' Up product.  I will then send you an invoice. Items will NOT be ordered until payment is received. You can expect to receive your items approximately 14 days after your order. If you already have an item featured in this months kit ex; the ink pad, contact me and I will let you know what the dollar amount is to substitute it with another product of your choice. If you fail to contact me with your replacement products you will automatically be shipped the original kit. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting!






These are the products you will receive in the September Monthly Stamp Club. I will include everything else you need to complete the 3 cards above excluding adhesive and clear stamping blocks.






No comments:

Post a Comment