Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Hostess only Stamp Sets

              Host a Stampin' Up party online or in home and receive rewards based on the amount of sales you receive from your party. The minimum amount needed to qualify for a party is $150 USD. You will receive 10% off any item or items you want. The more you sell the more the percentage goes up. You also qualify for Stampin' Up Hostess only stamp sets. Here I will show you two of the four stamps.
       
             The first stamp set is called Soft Spring. The base of the card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches in Granny Apple Green cardstock. The next layer is Whisper White cut at 5 3/16 x 4 1/16 inches. I used the Granny Apple Designer Series Paper from the Brights collection for the next layer. The measurements for this layer is 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inches. I cut out the Whisper White cardstock in the middle using the Stitched Rectangle dies. I used the Stitched Rectangle dies for the thank you sentiment as well on Crumb Cake cardstock.



Soft Spring Hostess only stamp set.




The next stamp set that I am featuring is called New Wonders. I again used a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 card base in Whisper White. I used Rococo Rose cardstock for the next layer cut at 5 1/4 by 4 inches. I centered a stitched nested Labels die in the middle of the Rococo Rose cardstock and cut it out with Big Shot. I stamped my sentiment in black on the cardstock base. I cut the girls out and colored them with the Stampin Blends



New Wonders Hostess only stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed these card samples. If you would like to learn more information feel free to contact me. To schedule you party click here. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment