Saturday, August 31, 2019

Floral Essence Thinking of You


Floral Essence Stampin’ Up stamp set and matching punch (Perennial Floral punch) were used to create this card. The base of the card is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 in Gorgeous Grape cardstock. For this card I cut Whisper White and vellum at 5 inches by 3 3/4 inches. I used the floral stamp to stamp Gorgeous Grape flowers all over the Whisper White cardstock creating a background. I added vellum directly over the top of the Whisper White cardstock for a nice subtle effect. I stamped two flowers in gorgeous grape on a scrap piece of Whisper White and punched it out. I then used Stampin’ blends to add color to the flower. The leaves are stamped in Granny Apple Green and fussy cut out. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Granny Apple Cardstock cut at 1 inch by 3 3/4 inches.

If you enjoyed this card follow my blog for more inspiration. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you have questions about being a team member feel free to reach out to me. As always happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment