Saturday, August 24, 2019

Still Scenes Snow Globe


With the new Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up I am getting a jump start on my Christmas Cards. Do you send a lot of cards each year? I need to make approximately 95 cards this year. It doesn't hurt to start early does it? 😉 I am excited to share with you all of the AMAZING items Stampin' Up has released for this holiday season. These items will be available to customers September 4th, 2019.

For this card I used Real Red Cardstock for the base. The base measures 5 1/2 by 4 1/4. I used Snow Globe Scenes dies to cut the snow globe shape out. I stamped the snow flakes on the bottom 1/3 of the real red card base. I stamped the globe on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Basic Gray ink. I used the deer from the Glove Scenes die set to cut out the deer in Gold foil.. I placed the Whisper White cardstock with the deer glued to it under the globe shaker. I inserted the Snow Globe shaker die in the cut out on the card base. I then added Snowflake sequins and silver glitter to the globe. I cut the base of the snow globe out in Silver Foil and attached it to the bottom of the globe. I cut a half inch piece of Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper and added it to the side of the card. The sentiment was stamped in Basic Gray ink and cut out with the Classic Label punch.

Thank you for looking at my blog. As always Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment