Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Free Skate Bundle


Sneak peek of the Free Skate Bundle. Another favorite of mine. ❤️ The Free Skate bundle will be available to customers to purchase on September 4th. 

For this card I used Pool Party cardstock for the base cut at 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I used the snowflake stamp on the base in Stampin' Up Craft ink.  I then added some silver ink on the edges with a sponge dauber. 
I die cut the skates and used the paper piercing tool to poke holes for the laces. I used White Bakers Twine to make the laces for the skates. I used Stampin' Up blends in light Smoky Slate to shade in the heal of the skate and black to color the heel.  I used some Snowflake dies (not included in the bundle} to cut out snowflakes in Pool Party cardstock. I used the sponge dauber to add Craft ink and Silver ink to the snowflakes.The greenery was cut out of Old Olive and shaded a bit with Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink and added gems to Holy. 

If you would love to get your hands on these items now you can sign up to be a demonstrator for $99 and receive $155 of merchandise of your choice until August 31st. If you don’t currently have a demonstrator and would like a Holiday catalog feel free to contact me. Happy crafting. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/rhondascreations/

No comments:

Post a Comment