Friday, August 23, 2019

Gather Together


It's hard to believe that fall is right around the corner. The Gather Together Suite has the perfect elements for fall. The release date for non demonstrators is September 4th. Sign up now to order your Suite today.


For this card I used Cajun Craze cardstock for the base. The base measures 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches.  For the next layer I used Come to Gather Designer Series paper cut at 5 1/4 by 4 inches. I added a piece of  Old Olive / Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon cut at 4 1/2 inches and wrapped it around my Designer Series paper in the middle. I stamped my leaf  using the Pretty Peacock ink pad on Mint Macaron cardstock. I stamped the pumpkins using Cajun Craze ink on Whisper White cardstock. To color the pumpkins I used the Stampin' Blends in Pumpkin Pie. I used both the dark and light colors. . The leaf and pumpkins are cut out using the Gathered Leaves Dies. For the sentiment I stamped Season of Thanks in Pretty Peacock ink  onto a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock. I used the layering oval dies to cut out the sentiment and the background paper which is Pretty Peacock cardstock
I hope you enjoyed this card. It is very easy to put together and makes a beautiful fall card. Thank you for following my blog. Happy Crafting. 










No comments:

Post a Comment