Friday, August 30, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Fall Birthday



I love the simplicity of this Beautiful Friendship fall birthday card. Here are the dimensions I used along with a list of items used to create this card. I used the Beautiful Friendship stamp set to stamp the flowers in the background and the sentiment. The flowers are stamped in Mint Macaron while the sentiment is stamped in Pretty Peacock. I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green.I used Pretty Peacock for the base card (5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches) . I then used Crumb Cake cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches for the next layer. The Designer Series Paper I used for both layers is from Come to Gather (releases 9/4). I then added The Faceted Dots in Pretty Peacock.

If you enjoyed this card click the follow me button so you will be notified when I add additional cards, tips, and tricks. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment