Wednesday, April 22, 2020

To A Wild Rose



Welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using To A Wild Rose. I really love these colors together and hope you do as well. I used a basic card base 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" in Merry Merlot. The second layer is Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4". The third layer is Whisper White cut at 5" x 3 3/4" ran through the Big Shot with the Basket Weave 3D embossing folder. I stamped the rose outline in Tuxedo black memento ink. To fill in the color of the rose I used Rococo Rose ink. For the dimension of the flower I added Merry Merlot ink. I stamped the leaves outline in Mossy Meadow ink and filled it in with Old Olive ink. Using the Sprig punch I punched out Merry Merlot cardstock and used the Leaf Punch to punch out Mossy Meadow leaves. I did separate the leaves from each other. I cut out the label with the big shot and sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink. The sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede ink as well. For a list of all the items I used to create this card see below.

If you enjoyed this tutorial hit the follow button so you can be alerted when I post other creative ideas.If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting. 💓

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment