Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thank you for making a difference



Welcome to my blog. I wanted to share this cute card that has such an important message and is so easy to recreate. We have so much to be grateful for. I began with a card base in Merry Merlot. The cardstock is cut at 4 1/4" by 11" I scored the cardstock at 5 1/2" on the 11" side and folded it in half. Using my bone folder I ran it along the fold line for a nice crisp fold. I cut Braided Burlap Trim at 4 1/4" and frayed the edges. I glued the burlap a little above the half way line on the 4 1/4" side. I used Merry Merlot Designer Series Paper (Neutrals Designer Series pack) cut at 5" by 3 1/2". I used dimensionals to pop my Designer Series Paper up on the card base.  I used Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut out my label in Merry Merlot cardstock. I used Crumb Cake cardstock to stamp my sentiment from By The Dock in Soft Suede ink. I used a 2" Circle die to cut out the sentiment. Using the Leaf Punch I cut out two sets of leaves in Crumb Cake cardstock. I adhered them to the back of label using glue. I placed the sentiment in the middle of the label with dimensionals. Using a mini glue dot I made two bows with linen thread and adhered them to the base of one of the leaves. I hope you enjoyed this card and that it inspires you to create something for someone important to you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting. 💓
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment