Friday, April 3, 2020

Hold on to Hope



One of my favorite things about card making is the drastic change different colors make in creating cards. I used all the same great products but changed the 1st layers color. (The So Very Vellum Designer Series Paper is no longer available). Which is your favorite?

I began with my Whisper White card base cut at 11" x 4 1/4". I scored the cardstock on the long side at 5 1/2" to create my base. I added the Soft Sea Foam layer measuring 5 1/4" x 4".  The flowers are stamped in Granny Apple ink. For the sentiment, butterfly and flowers I stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink. I used the coordinating die set Cross Of  Hope to cut out all the pieces. I added a basic Pearl to the middle of my cross. I hope you enjoy these cards as Easter is approaching and the trying times we are living right now we all need to Hold on to Hope. I pray that you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this pandemic. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment