Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Starter Kit Promotion Expires September 30th


Have you seen this amazing deal? Pay $99 plus taxes, pick out $125 worth of Stampin' UP product from either the Annual catalog or the August - December Mini catalog (Holiday Catalog) or both. In addition to the products that you choose For a limited time, new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators will receive additional products in their Starter Kit! Our goal is to help you have your first event when you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Included will be 16 packs of precut paper to make 16 cards (8 to make the Coastal Cabana card and 8 to make the Granny Apple Green card), So Much Love Stamp Set, Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels. To join my team click here.  Why should I join your team? I will provide product ideas with you for free. Awards and prizes are offered. What if I just want to receive the discount on my own purchases? That is absolutely fine! I am here to help you with whatever you choose. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting my friends. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment