Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Stampin' Up 2020/2021 Paper Share


Thank you for stopping by Rhonda's Creative Corner. Once again with the arrival of the new 2020/2021 annual Stampin' Up catalog I am offering a Paper Share. This is a great way to get your hands on all of the new Designer Series Paper without breaking the bank. To purchase a pack of all of the Designer Series Paper it would cost well over $200.00.
The paper share is open to everyone in the US.
You will receive 198 6 x 6 pieces of DSP. The cost of the product share is $65.00. Please include an additional $8.00 for priority shipping and a tracking number.
Your Product Share will include:
* Artistry Blooms DSP - 6 pieces
* Flowers For Every Season DSP- 12 pieces
* Forever Greenery DSP - 6 pieces
* In Good Taste DSP - 6 pieces
* Ornate Garden DSP - 6 pieces
* Peony Garden DSP - 6 pieces
* Playing With Patterns DSP - 12 pieces
* Playful Pets DSP - 6 pieces
* Whale Of A Time DSP - 12 pieces
* World Of Good DSP - 6 pieces
* 2020/2021 In colors DSP - 20 pieces
* 2019/2021 In Colors DSP - 20 pieces
* Brights, Neutrals, Regals and Subtles DSP - 80 pieces
You may double your order if you would like to. The deadline to order is June 2nd at 8:00 pm cst. If you’d like to join us, either private message me or email the following information to rlhenkins@hotmail.com:

Your first and last name
Email address connected to your Paypal account and
Shipping Address
How many Product Shares you would like to purchase
I’ll submit the order on June 3rd, 2020 when the Catalog goes Live. I’ll need your payment before I add you to the paper share. It will take approximately 2 weeks for me to mail your order to you so please be patient. It will take at least a week for the paper to get to me and then I will need time to cut and prep the paper to mail onto you.
Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you’ll join us. Happy Crafting. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment