Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tags In Bloom




 I love making simple cards. Tags In Bloom is part of Sale A Bration as is the So Very Vellum Designer Series Paper used to create these cards. Spend $50 and chose one level item from the Sale A Bration catalog FREE! Spend $150 and choose three level one items or one level one item and one level two item. Why not earn free items while you shop?



I used Soft Sea Foam to create this card. I used a light Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blend to color the white ribbon. It matches perfectly and makes the card look more elegant.


This card is made using Pool Party. I also colored the white ribbon with a light Pool Party Stampin' Blend to create the ribbon. 


I used Highland Heather Stampin' Blends but stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape.



 If you are thinking about signing up for Stampin' Up I would love to have you on my team. You will receive a mini paper trimmer, a 6 x 6 sampler of our amazing Designer Series paper and a stamp set of your choice in addition to the $125 worth of product of your choice for $99. with FREE SHIPPING! Now is the perfect time to sign up whether you just want the discount as a hobbyist or if you would like to turn this into your business. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always Happy Crafting. 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment