Thursday, October 25, 2018

Winter Woods Bundle

For today's card I used Winter woods bundle with Whisper White, Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot card stock. I also used a small piece of Festive Farmhouse designer series paper, an oval die and oval scalloped die.This card was super simple. I stamped the tree bases with early espresso ink on the whisper white. The evergreen tree was stamped with mossy meadow ink to match the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series paper. I then used the die to cut out the evergreen tree. I used Merry Merlot ink to stamp my sentiment. I used the oval framelits to cut out my sentiment and a piece of Merry Merlot cardstock to cut out the scalloped oval to add a pop underneath. I hope you enjoyed this card.







Winter Woods Bundle















No comments:

Post a Comment