Friday, June 1, 2018


As our new catalog kicks off today I would like to introduce you to the Share What You Love Suite. This set makes the most beautiful cards.


For the card above I used Mint Macaron cardstock, whisper white cardstock, the Share What You Love Designer Series, Paper, and the Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder. The links can be found below.

For the card below I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock, whisper white cardstock, Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, the stitched shaped framelits, circle framelit, and the Love What You Do stamp set.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. As always #happycrafting
The Designer Series paper is beautiful all by itself. I look forward to sharing all the different ideas that I have for this collection.

                                                  Share What You Love Suite








Mint Macaron Cardstock


Lovely Floral Dynamic embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment