Thursday, July 9, 2020

Forever Fern in Misty Moonlight




I love the Forever Fern Stamp Set. Who says you can only use traditional colors for the leaves? This card is perfect for a beginner stamper or an avid stamper. I used Misty Moonlight cardstock cut at 5 1/2" by 8 1/2". It is scored down the middle on the 8 1 1/2" inch side at 4 1/4' and folded in half to make a your card base. I used Whisper White cardstock cut at 5 1/4"x 4" for my layer. Using Misty Moonlight ink I stamped some of the different leaves randomly on the cardstock. Easy Peasy simple stamping and used multipurpose glue to adhere it to my card base. The sentiment from the Lovely You Bundle and is stamped in Misty Moonlight ink as well. The sentiment was cut out using the Lovely Labels punch. I popped it up on dimensionals and added a piece of Misty Moonlight ribbon on a mini glue dot. 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment